At Calyx Metrology, we listen very closely to our customers. Based
on this input, we’ve developed a variety of services to meet
your needs. We are always interested in creating a better way and
developing services that will "add value". Tell us how
we can add additional value to your calibration program…we
- NIST Trace-able Calibrations w/ full documentation and trace-ability
- ISO compliant calibration procedures with as found/as left
- Flexible, on-site capabilities.
- A “You Tell Us” turnaround policy.
- Calibration System Management program.
- Asset Management Services.
- Competitive Pricing.
- Service Contracts that allow for flexibility and cost deductions.
- Provide pickup and delivery. Save money on shipping. Ensures
careful handling of sensitive instrumentation.
- Proven, consistent quality and calibration certificates that
have helped clinical labs through Clinical Laboratory Inspection
Association (CLIA) and Food & Drug Administration (FDA) audits.
- Standing purchase order numbers that save you time and money.
- Electronics repair services. With “No Obligation”
cost estimates and repair evaluation.
- Quality Assurance (QA) consulting services.
- World class metrology consultation and training.
- Online certification, data availability and online billing
Calibration and Repairs
Physical Measuring Devices
Get a Quote
Historically, one of the predominant reasons for not keeping up with
periodic calibrations is the time lost to shipping the equipment to
and from the cal lab, so the idea of having a local NIST traceable
calibration facility is fantastic. CALYX gave us one day service,
calibration certificates, and the sense that they are true professionals.
Jim McDermott, Research Engineer Head, Laser Systems
Engineering & Integration Dept. Applied Research Laboratory, Penn